What's new

Re-Sizing Photos for Forum

USAF-SSgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am trying to figure out how to size a picture so it is not to big for the threads. I heard that a 800pixel width was an acceptablesize for most on here. Can someone please walk me through the process? I would like to get some feedback on what I shot.

I have Adobe PS Elements 6.0.

Thanks in advance for some quick responses so I can get these shots uploaded.
 
i assume its the same in elements as it is in photoshop.. open your image, go to the "Image" menu, and click "image size" make sure "constrain proportions" is selected, then if its a landscaped shot, change the width to 800 and if its a portrait shot change the height to 800 (pixles)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom