Ready for warmer weather.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Putting in more work on editing in PS lately. Watching videos buying a panel with luminosity masks and other stuff and practicing on some images from 2020.

Can't wait to get out this Spring and Summer to get more images to try new techniques on.

Lake Hefner Marina-4-Edit.jpg

Nice shot. I use luminosity masks frequently for D&B, and other adjustment layer masks. I also use frequency separations to adjust color separately from details. They're a great way to quickly mask a layer with precise selections. For those I use frequently I've recorded Actions, otherwise I do it on the fly. I've thought about buying a plugin but not sure it would benefit me. Which one did you buy?

I like a vibrant picture but not too vibrant. I usually use a combination of dehaze and luminosity with my topaz Studio 2, it really makes a difference. Lovely image, nice work.

Very nice image. I like the colors very much. I'm assuming you captured it at dusk, at least it feels it to me.

Very nice! Incredibly vibrant colors without looking overprocessed, I really like it.

Nice shot. I use luminosity masks frequently for D&B, and other adjustment layer masks. I also use frequency separations to adjust color separately from details. They're a great way to quickly mask a layer with precise selections. For those I use frequently I've recorded Actions, otherwise I do it on the fly. I've thought about buying a plugin but not sure it would benefit me. Which one did you buy?

Thank you. I got the Pro Panel.

I like a vibrant picture but not too vibrant. I usually use a combination of dehaze and luminosity with my topaz Studio 2, it really makes a difference. Lovely image, nice work.

Thank you.

Very nice image. I like the colors very much. I'm assuming you captured it at dusk, at least it feels it to me.

Thank you. I did capture this at dusk.

Very nice! Incredibly vibrant colors without looking overprocessed, I really like it.

Thank you,.

Most reactions

Back