Real Estate C&C

WOW!!! In Auckland NZ the average house price is $750,000!! Im coming over lol thats a nice house!

Honestly $300,000 if your super lucky will get you a one bedroom unit in a ****ty area over here. Its rediculous.

Thats crazy, the house im living in now was 1.6 Million and we only got it for that because it was a cheaper area (rural) and it looks about the same size maybe slightly bigger.

Nice photos though (once i got my breath back)

I bought my house for 74k. 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage, on 2 acres. Not a piece of crap either, pretty nice for a first home.

All depends where you live.

WTF! Seriously im going to havea panic attack lol. Im buying a ticket.

I bought my house for 74k. 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage, on 2 acres. Not a piece of crap either, pretty nice for a first home.

All depends where you live.

WTF! Seriously im going to havea panic attack lol. Im buying a ticket.

And my house...

Brick ranch style home (75% of the houses in this area)
3 Bedroom
1-1/2 bathroom
1500 sq.ft
Carport
1 acre of land
Only have a neighbor on one side

$55,000

the only thing I would add .. is in #4 the back of the chair is facing the camera and the first object in the frame.
Maybe remove it entirely from the room. It will enlarge the "view" of the room without it there.

the only thing I would add .. is in #4 the back of the chair is facing the camera and the first object in the frame.
Maybe remove it entirely from the room. It will enlarge the "view" of the room without it there.

I agree.

I struggled with the second floor of this house.

If I have time I will re post my touch ups, or just post the link to the website they will be on.

if this is high end for your area it should have went with panoramas and video imo mixed in with some stills. It also gives you another selling point as a photographer. Customers and agents like the online ability to scroll around the house.

if this is high end for your area it should have went with panoramas and video imo mixed in with some stills. It also gives you another selling point as a photographer. Customers and agents like the online ability to scroll around the house.

Not high end, just expensive.

I was getting paid a certain amount of money for a certain number of images.

I was lucky to have them hire me to begin with. Me and the broker have been going back and forth trying to get something together and this just worked out.

Hoping this job will get me some more.

TWright33, you said in your original post that you have to fix the white plastic on the roof. Can/Should you do that for images that are being used to sell a house. (thinking truth in advertising here).

TWright33, you said in your original post that you have to fix the white plastic on the roof. Can/Should you do that for images that are being used to sell a house. (thinking truth in advertising here).

The house is being protected by the pieces of plastic.

They are small pieces.

After the tornado, the house was inspected by a home inspector to ensure everything with the house was legit since they are selling it.

I understand why you are asking, but immediately I don't see a problem.

However if the roof was actually gone and I was phtoshopping in a roof, then yeah that's a problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back