Real Life Battlefield 3

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been awhile since I have posted on here but I have been pretty busy. Just did 2 shots recently that I was messing around with. Let me know what you all think :)

Real Life Battlefield 3

6290548661_6bc37b4a55_b.jpg

2nd star to the right, straight on till morning
6290548349_c2bcf345c2_b.jpg

I'm not diggin them man. Just like I'm not digging Origin and the fact that I can't change my in-game name. What the heck were they thinking.

.. Nice set Ben! .. I really like #1, that expression is captivating*
Where were these shot' if I may ask?

~ Don

I like the first one it does remind me of the game.

I'm not diggin them man. Just like I'm not digging Origin and the fact that I can't change my in-game name. What the heck were they thinking.

LoL i hear ya man about origin, I wish it was better. Thanks for your feedback though.

And I shot these in Kuwait.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I like them. Don't play the game but what I get a kick out of most here is that damn sign over the door.

love the first. the second looks to much like the old 1940's german salute to a certain someone.

LoL i hear ya man about origin, I wish it was better. Thanks for your feedback though.

Thank you for your service!!!

Ok, now I have to ask. #1 looks like you cut and pasted the bf3 soldier art into the photo, but if that is actually a non-doctored photo, that's pretty cool.

Here is the original photo, No cut and paste :) just some color correction but everything is as is.

thanks

origs.jpg

MatchlessArts said:

Thanks for all you men and woman have done for ALL of us. I'm from Canada and just wanted to thank all of you as well. God bless.

MatchlessArts said:
Hey everyone, been awhile since I have posted on here but I have been pretty busy. Just did 2 shots recently that I was messing around with. Let me know what you all think :)

Real Life Battlefield 3

2nd star to the right, straight on till morning

Great shots!!!!!!

First one is pretty cool, but I agree that I'm not diggin......origin -_____-

Damn origin... hahah

I gave a speech on Internet Privacy, and mentioned that EA's EULA allows the Origin client to gather information about the contents of your HDD, history, software usage, peripherals.. it basically spies on you, legally. My entire public speaking class was jawdropped (between that and me telling them that they all got keylogged when they logged into facebook in the library, LOL)

Most reactions

Back