Reality photography show

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't know if anyone has seen this show but it's kind of funny and somewhat interesting if you're into fashion photography. It's about this couple who run their own fashion photography business. I missed the first episode but the last one was about a shoot they were setting up for Lindsay Lohan who showed up eight hours late :lol:

Double Exposure | Bravo TV Official Site

Lindsay Lohan showing up late for something? Impossible!

Lindsay is so fashionable. Have you seen that simply gorgeous ankle bracelet she recently got from an admirer? I heard it was a gift from a judge in California!

Haha, it's quite the high tech, expensive anklet at that, the judge must really like her.. I caught a glimpse of the first episode of this, didn't know what it was at the time and my roommate ( who coincidentally just got this same type of anklet of his own taken off ) turned it off before I could see if it was any good.

I saw the show last week and DVR'd it this week. Last week was ok, I don't think it will last. It is on Bravo after all. I think some of it was interesting, but alot of bickering btw photogs. Just drama...

There was also a pretty cool (Britsh?) competition show on Ovation TV (available on DirecTV) called Picture This that featured amature photographers going up against eachother... It was actually pretty good, and I tend to despise competitive reality shows. I think it still airs from time to time.

Well they have "Next Top Model" why not "Next Top Model Photographer"?

I'm still pissed off that my PBS station (out of Spokane, WA) stopped carrying 'Travels to the Edge' with Art Wolfe. That was a good show.

I'm still pissed off that my PBS station (out of Spokane, WA) stopped carrying 'Travels to the Edge' with Art Wolfe. That was a good show.

Don't be pissed off Mike, be sad: I guess you didn't hear what happened, but the story is that Art got too close to the edge, and fell off,and hurt himself really,really badly...so they had to stop producing the shows....

If handled well, I think reality T.V. would work. It turns some off right from the start however due to all of the drama.

The situation they're throwing people in though in most reality shows, is a drama creator. 1 winner, every week someone gets voted off, competing for a grand prize, you're going to have drama!

I'm not sure if he has but I'm thinking Donald Trump might have had some photography tasks for The Apprentice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back