What's new

Reality Television

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
599-tv-r9852-girl.jpg


-
 
The idea is fantastic. Wold be perfect if you could get rid of your shadow

It's an odd one, the reflection in the glass of the door. Thanks for the suggestion.

Very cool. Is that the shot of your granddaughter through the ship portal?

chito, I'm pretty sure the 'shadow' was intentional.

I did something similar about 2 years ago. Never went back to get the shot I wanted and the place has been cleaned up now. :(
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...k-3-submissions-final-voting.html#post1542947

Cool shot Kundalini--It has me thinking about putting a landscape inside of a room. :confused: --Somehow. But yes, it is my youngest granddaughter. She was 3 or so when I shot this through a sliding glass door with a 180 fisheye. The reflection was unavoidable. I think I called the original shot- "Through the Transporter", I remember a bit of what I wrote, "... and there was the smell of singed hair". Anyway, all four of my granddaughters love being in my images, and I love working with them.

I've been looking through trashed homesteads for awhile trying to find broken TVs for an idea I've had in mind. I wish I could find one of those old consoles, or a standing box-type.

Fantastic: is the word

Thank you!

-
 
Fabulous concept.really well done. Had you thought about maybe dodging the upper/lower corner to darken the very bright area?
 
I really like your ideas but the images themselves are a bit blah, to me.

I'm not sure what I would do myself. I'm thinking either more elaborate staging or some kind of funky PP to really make them pop. But the ideas, again, are really nice and I'm going to go look through your threads.

By the way, you should be able to find cheap old console TVs at yard sales thanks to the change over to digital.
 
Fabulous concept.really well done. Had you thought about maybe dodging the upper/lower corner to darken the very bright area?

Thank you- I've thought about it a bit, and burned a few parts here and there. I'm still looking for a better background.

I really like your ideas but the images themselves are a bit blah, to me.

I'm not sure what I would do myself. I'm thinking either more elaborate staging or some kind of funky PP to really make them pop. But the ideas, again, are really nice and I'm going to go look through your threads.

By the way, you should be able to find cheap old console TVs at yard sales thanks to the change over to digital.

I'll opt for creativity in my work every time, and the willingness to share my ideas by putting them online.

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom