What's new

Really random

zioneffect564

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright I got really bored one day and decided to play with my flash. Just seeing what you guys think.

l_e7754efc63760da78b6f8d3515f6f92d.jpg
 
I think this is really cool! Glad to see you posting another photo :D

The color you got in this is great IMO...definitely an experiment I'm going to replicate. What exactly did you do here? I think it might be worth it to fiddle with the contrast a bit...but that's just my instinct (I could be /probably is totally off). I'm a little bothered by the specks to the right...nothing you can't just clone out in PS.

Cheers! :sillysmi:
 
Thanks for such a quick reply..haha

well all i did was filled up my sink with water and dropped a dime in there.. i had to manual focus because it wouldn't focus fast enough. I'm also bothered by the specs i just never bothered the ps them
 
um no i didnt get any verically the flash wasnt catching the the water right..it was either blurring it or making the splash a big shadow
 
alright well here's the other one.. im just showing you i know its not that great... 3rd picture though

dsc01284xt5.jpg
 
Oh. Someone else on her caught the "droplet-disease" then :wink: ... it is kind of contageous and we get drop-disease-epidemics on TPF at almost regular intervals :D.

I still need to be infected, though.
I always plan on getting infected, anytime I see photos by someone who "got infected" recently and is now showing his "symptoms" (;)), but never really do.

Well, in the first I do miss the tip of your splash, that little ball that usually floats above the "fountain"...
 
yeah i hadn't really seen any before it kind of just struck me as interesting so i tried it out..they didnt turn out great but i thought that they were cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom