Really stupid reflector question

pony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got my first non-camera photography accessory today!!!
I got a 24" triangular reflector. Looks real neato and all but I am going to throw it off a bridge if I can't figure out how to refold it back into the handy round bag.

Anyone know of a visual tutorial online anywhere? :blushing:

Not a stupid question at all!
Judging from the video, I can see why this would be tricky!

All I ever have to do is grab each side and twist in a figure 8 pattern, and they collapse right in upon themselves, into the small circle size that fits in the bags they come in.

thanks. wish me luck. if it does not go well you may see me on the evening news.
I consider myself to be pretty good at puzzles and I really think I rank higher than average in the common sense department and this thing is KILLING ME :lmao:

OK that video rules! I did it, I did it!!!!
For future reference, folding the handle of the triangle to the middle of the bottom and then twisting and tucking like in the video did the job.

Thanks for saving me from myself Guido!

funny lol

i wonder... can't you just use one of those things ppl use to shade their windshields in the summer for reflectors?...

This isn't a stupid Q at all. many of us had issues with this when we first started.
Now if you would have said that you are shooting a wedding and wondering what is a difference b/n aperture priority and shutter priority - then it is a different story :)

Should have seen me trying to figure out how to fold up the giant hunting blind I got for a song, no bag, no instructions, and the guy I bought it from didn't know how to get it twisted down to small hoop size either! Let's just say, it wasn't pretty. :p

Once you figure it out though, it's like the easiest thing ever. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back