binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2014 #1 Dancing by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I really like the lighting in this one!
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2014 #3 Brilliant lighting, excellent pose, fantastic props/outfit for the shot, impeccable post processing... This is brilliant work. I'm nominating this for POM. You're gonna need more shelves for trophies if you keep this up.
Brilliant lighting, excellent pose, fantastic props/outfit for the shot, impeccable post processing... This is brilliant work. I'm nominating this for POM. You're gonna need more shelves for trophies if you keep this up.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2014 #4 yeah... coop said it...
Rosy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2011 Messages 1,289 Reaction score 328 Location Raleigh NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2014 #5 ALL your images should be in a galley. I can look at them ALLday long What a gift you have Binga....what a gift
ALL your images should be in a galley. I can look at them ALLday long What a gift you have Binga....what a gift