anything you synth
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2008
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
problem solved
Last edited:
Someone else may have benefited from your experience. That's what the forum is all about.problem solved
Not all cameras have a DOF preview button and if there is one on my XSI, I haven't found it.
The link above is general information on what the DOF is, not necessarily on an XSI
Not all cameras have a DOF preview button and if there is one on my XSI, I haven't found it.
The link above is general information on what the DOF is, not necessarily on an XSI
hot damn! I had no clue that button was there. lol
Thanks!
i knew it should be there but had not found it and its not in the manual.
X2!
i knew it should be there but had not found it and its not in the manual.
jerry