Rebel XT battery

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
not too good to be true at all. in fact I've gotten them as cheap is .99$ plus shipping.

get the opteka battery grip and you'll get 2 batteries with it, all around 80 + shp

I've bought cheap batteries from ebay for my 400d (XTi?) and they had a higher mAh rating than the standard Canon items.

Charged them, used them, recharged them, no issues whatsoever. No complaints and only a fraction of the price of the genuine Canon equivalents.

I've bought cheap batteries from ebay for my 400d (XTi?) and they had a higher mAh rating than the standard Canon items.

Charged them, used them, recharged them, no issues whatsoever. No complaints and only a fraction of the price of the genuine Canon equivalents.

Agreed.

This is one case where "to cheap to be true" doesn't hold any water.

Rock the cheap battery and be happy you did the research instead of buying a new Canon battery!

EDIT: If you aren't familiar with batteries, be sure to get the highest (or higher) mah rating. Basically stating how many milliamp hours the battery is. For how true this is, who knows, but I did buy a 1500mah and it works great. I've seen 1700mah on e-bay. I think stock Canon is around 800mah.

Sorry for the slight hijack, but do you have to pay duty when Sterlingtek ships to Canada?

Most reactions

Back