REBEL XT's ARE IN

well i ordered the black one yesterday on bh with the tamron 28-300 lens and a few other things
i own the 1-v and elan 7 so i am very interested to see what i think
i am a little nervous about it being new but nothing i am not willing to yell at canon support about:)

Is it me or did they make it to small. I have small hands and it seems little to me, almost like they made it for women. I can't image a guy with large hands finding this thing comfortable to hold or work.

I compared it to the original 300D and it is difinitely smaller. The 300D is way more comfortable to hold in my opinion.

Just my opinion.

kfoster said:
Is it me or did they make it to small. I have small hands and it seems little to me, almost like they made it for women. I can't image a guy with large hands finding this thing comfortable to hold or work.
Just my opinion.

I begining to believe that almost all consumer goods now a days is being designed for Japanese women. :irked:

Congrad's on the camera, post pictures asap ;)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..... That's hilarious. It seems wierd to me that they didn't make it roughly the same size as the 20D, which has the pro feel to it.

K

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAFRICKINHOOOOOOOOO :) I haven't been this excited since...my last new camera :lol: The crappy thing is I have a night class tonight so I don't have much time to play with it :(

It's definitely smaller than the 300d, but IMO it's not too small. I could see where a guy would have problems a bit...but I like the smallness and lightness of it b/c it's less for me to carry. If you're used to a lot larger of a camera though it's definitely going to drive you nuts more. I have an Elan 7ne which is about twice the size it seems...so it will take some adjusting, but I'm not complaining :)

Badabuhbabuh I'm lovin it :) Now to go and learn to use it :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh Amanda!!!! :smileys:

I broke down and got the XT. I should have saved up money for a few more months, but I threw caution to the wind. I'll be ok if nothing major happens in the next few months. Do you hear me CAR?!?!? :playball: :D

I just read the instructional manual cover to cover (I'm a nerd and proud of it!) and played with all the menus and buttons. I can't wait to get outside and try it out.

:cheer:

Aoide said:
Ohhhhhhhh Amanda!!!! :smileys:

I broke down and got the XT. I should have saved up money for a few more months, but I threw caution to the wind. I'll be ok if nothing major happens in the next few months. Do you hear me CAR?!?!? :playball: :D

I just read the instructional manual cover to cover (I'm a nerd and proud of it!) and played with all the menus and buttons. I can't wait to get outside and try it out.

:cheer:

Congrats to you too Laurie!!! I can't wait to see the pics you take with it! Looks like we will be learning how to operate this bad boy together :lol: Glad you were able to go ahead and get the camera :wav: Now go take some pictures :lol:

Most reactions

Back