Recent "Alice in Wonderland" Themed Shoot C&C please! (Picture Heavy)

itsaphillipsthing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently, we did a themed costume shoot for some good friends for Halloween. The theme was Alice in Wonderland, and love the way they dressed up for it! Thoughts on the photography, composition, etc would be greatly appreciated!!

IMG_0159-2.jpg
IMG_0147-2.jpg
IMG_0233.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0221-3.jpg

I pretty much like these. Some of my personal points.
1. Like the use of depth of field.
2. Like the posing except I prefer eyes into the camera. Small nit.
3. Drop the watermark, way too obtrusive.
4. Don't play with me with the eye colors, I'm not fooled.
But, overall these are good. Keep it up.... :)

Thanks! The watermarks were removed for the final prints, just use them when posting online.

Concerning the eyes, those were actually colored contacts worn by the models. I wouldn't dare try to edit eye color yet (still fairly new to photo shop and light room).

Thanks! The watermarks were removed for the final prints, just use them when posting online.

Concerning the eyes, those were actually colored contacts worn by the models. I wouldn't dare try to edit eye color yet (still fairly new to photo shop and light room).
I suppose the eye thing is a fad then. Oh the ways people want to be cute.

I suppose the eye thing is a fad then. Oh the ways people want to be cute.
Yes, it's a big thing amongst teens especially. You can get all sorts of weird colors and designs on them. My daughter has some in hot pink.

Most reactions

Back