Recent Engagement Set with a 1956 Chevrolet Corvette!

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Here are a few shots from a recent engagement set. The husband-to-be works with a classic car collection and was able to get the Corvette out in the parking lot of the warehouse for a few shots. You can see the rest of the story and photos on my blog, here:

Collage-2-XL.jpg

Collage-3-XL.jpg

Matt-Jenn-XL.jpg

Matt-Jenn17-XL.jpg

Matt-Jenn18-XL.jpg

Matt-Jenn25-XL.jpg

Matt-Jenn46-XL.jpg

Matt-Jenn53-XL.jpg

The two passions, cars and wedding, finally collide. This was bound to happen eventually. LOL

Im surprised you didnt make them let you take some pics of the car by itself.

I love these!! I always like pictures with cars! : )

dude.. you need to post these in the pro section.

Awesome job! Hopefully they pay you enough because we all know how much that vette is worth. I love the shot from the back of the car.

I like them all. I know this is kind of trivial, but with the date on the bottom of the shoes, I would have done 06 and 2 on her boots and 3 and 12 on his boots. At first look, it just looks like random #s.

Great set. I love the shots with the car. This reminds me of a set I saw on Pixtus. Oh wait, it IS the same set :lol:. I'm Nikonfan over there.

Less people, more car!!!

(Nice series! ;) )

haha, no kidding! i wish i'd had more time to just shoot the car itself...what a beauty.

dude.. you need to post these in the pro section.

Awesome job! Hopefully they pay you enough because we all know how much that vette is worth. I love the shot from the back of the car.

thanks! i've been meaning to put together a few posts in the pro section, i just keep forgetting to post in there, haha. i'll get something together soon!

I like them all. I know this is kind of trivial, but with the date on the bottom of the shoes, I would have done 06 and 2 on her boots and 3 and 12 on his boots. At first look, it just looks like random #s.

not trivial at all! i like your idea, and will keep it in mind for the next set.

Great set. I love the shots with the car. This reminds me of a set I saw on Pixtus. Oh wait, it IS the same set :lol:. I'm Nikonfan over there.

sure enough! i post everywhere, haha.

Most reactions

Back