Recent Family Session

dostagamom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have not posted in a while, but I have been getting inspiration from you guys. Here are a few from a recent family session. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!!!

056.jpg

108.jpg

048.jpg

I htink you did a good job on these. The posing is nice but in the second I may have tried a bit of a different angle so that you don't ave to crop so high to see the railing. Maybe moving yourself back some and then crop closer like that. Nice job on posing the group. If theres time to think of it ask mom to lift her chin a bit so it's a little more flattering and she wont have the double chin going on - not that she has one but when you put your head down like that it tends to show like that.

I like these images but I think the first one really needs some work. I understand what you are trying to do here I do it at weddings but here it looks like a snapshot where people just happened to be in the background.

Thank you bahandi for the comments. I will try to get that harsh sun light off of his head.

Thank you JimmeyJaceyMom...I appreciate the comments. I tried to get her to lift her head a bit, but then she just looked so wierd so I just told her to relax. I will try posing her head myself next time....ha ha:)

Thank you JIP for the comments. How do you suggest that I keep it from looking like a snapshot with people in the background. Should I have them look at the kids instead of each other?

Most reactions

Back