What's new

Recent photos for c & c

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
648
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been playing in Lightroom 3 some more. Gotta say, the more I get used to it the more I like it.

1.
G20-249-EDITED-3.jpg


2.
JanuaryDowntwn-542-EDITED-2.jpg


3.
KewbeachCraftsSale-117-EDITED-3.jpg
 
#1 - I like

#2 - is really noisy. There's a lot going on and it makes your eyes dart around the picture. There's no definite subject.

#3 has a boad floating in the air above the beach! The ocean is blending in with the sky, making it hard to tell it's there, especially on the right hand side.

I think you have a good eye, though. :D
 
They are all good, number two is my favorite :) Number 3 it's hard to see the horizon of the ocean, if you don't look closely it kinda looks like the sky. But thats just me. But great job! Keep up with the great shooting!
 
I'd like to see full resolution images, but #2 looks nice to me...imo, not all pics need a definite subject...if a pic has enough points to keep my eyeballs scanning w/interest its ok.
 
I enjoy how in #3 it took me awhile to realize there was even a body of water.
 
Thanks all. As for the lake blending with the sky in shot #2, I can see what you mean. This isn't really my style of photography, although I do enjoy it in the work of others. I find it very difficult to do properly since I'm always wanting to crank up the contrast and such. It sounds like I should probably play with it a bit more so you could see the horizon line.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom