Recent Shoot C&C Please

dostagamom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I did a shoot of my friend's daughter. Please tell me how I can make these pictures better. I am not sure of the PP. I am particularly wondering about the color...do I need to calibrate my monitor again or is the color "popping" enough. Let me know what you think. Thank you in advance for looking.
IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

Something doesn't seem quite right about the eyes in the first picture. It looks, at least on my computer, like she doesn't have any pupils, like her entire eye is one color. Did you pp the eyes?

Let me guess. You had the camera on auto focus.

Dag Max,
Last one sleep, and first one awake...

Why aren't you aren't rich yet?:lol:

Dag Max,
Last one sleep, and first one awake...

Why aren't you aren't rich yet?:lol:

I was when I was pulling all-nighters to keep my internet marketing start-up afloat.

Something doesn't seem quite right about the eyes in the first picture. It looks, at least on my computer, like she doesn't have any pupils, like her entire eye is one color. Did you pp the eyes?

I did pp the eyes by brightening them a bit...but her eyes are VERY blue. What can I do to make that better?

Can you post the original?

I upped the saturation, sharpened it a bit, and cleaned up around her mouth. I'm only using Gimp (a free graphics program), as I don't have PhotoShop here at work. But this should give you an idea, hopefully.

80pbhbk.jpg

Can you post the original?

I upped the saturation, sharpened it a bit, and cleaned up around her mouth. I'm only using Gimp (a free graphics program), as I don't have PhotoShop here at work. But this should give you an idea, hopefully.

80pbhbk.jpg

I am not at my computer right now, but I will post one later.

The bow and top of her head is in focus, the face, not so much. This is why it was 'tactfully' mentioned above.

-Shea

Most reactions

Back