Recent Shots for C&C Please :)

1. Really nice composition, but lessen the vignette--i feel that its a little too heavy.
2. Great shot, great editing, great colors, just a good shot. May i ask how you achieve that "oldschool" type color in pp?
3. Nice, but that yellowy/brownish hue that worked so well in 2 looks odd here when paired with the neon green tires.
4. This would have been perfect to make into an HDR, because the highlights are blown and the shadows are a little too dark.
5. Nice use of the rule of thirds.

Regards,
Jake

I love photo number two that is beautiful. Photo number 3 on the other hand I don't think the colors go together well at all. I really don't look at the truck just the large odd green rims and I don't think the photo does either the truck or the rims much justice.

In my opinion; all of these look a little under-exposed or maybe a bit "hazy"... not sure... But they just look a little off.

I also agree that it would look better without the vignetting...

I took #1 and adjusted the levels a little... Just my 2 cents.

5318501159_9c3cb2f739_b.jpg

I really like #2, but I'm with the others on #3.. The soft colors of the picture really do not go well with the neon green.

Thanks everyone for the great C&C :hug:: I make them look a little "hazy" because I really like that look :lol:
1. Really nice composition, but lessen the vignette--i feel that its a little too heavy.
2. Great shot, great editing, great colors, just a good shot. May i ask how you achieve that "oldschool" type color in pp?
3. Nice, but that yellowy/brownish hue that worked so well in 2 looks odd here when paired with the neon green tires.
4. This would have been perfect to make into an HDR, because the highlights are blown and the shadows are a little too dark.
5. Nice use of the rule of thirds.

Regards,
Jake
Thanks man! I downloaded a handful of LR presets and I can't remember which on I used... I also use either yellow or orange for the highlights and blue or purple for the shadows.

Haven't seen you posting in a bit. Love the miata!! Brights do look bright and showdows and little dark, but the miata is killer. Nice work diggin number 2 as well! Neon green for the win, I like bright colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back