Recent shots from senior session- C & C always appreciated!

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A photo shoot with a local senior I wanted to share with you guys :) She wasn't very smiley - she wanted that glamorous, "model" look.

As always c & c always much appreciated!

Hope everyone has a great Easter!

IMG_7911RT.jpg

IMG_7877RT.jpg

IMG_7920RT.jpg

IMG_7928RT.jpg

IMG_7986RTBW.jpg

IMG_8003RTBWCOL.jpg

IMG_8033RTBWCOL2.jpg

Those lashes are absolutely killin me. Can't you PS them out? :lol:

Focus, exposure, and processing are good. But those poses are a little cliche for my tastes...even being senior portraits.

Those lashes are absolutely killin me. Can't you PS them out? :lol:

Focus, exposure, and processing are good. But those poses are a little cliche for my tastes...even being senior portraits.

I think if I PS'ed them out I'd be in trouble! She wanted them there - so whatever :mrgreen: I guess they are HER pictures - hehe.

But really, what do you mean by cliche? I guess I don't think so - but I do respect your opinion :sexywink:

Kids these days... lol! I'm only 25 so... Still, I know I never put jewels on my eyelashes.:lol:

I hear ya! I'm only 25 as well and it's pretty funny to see what the seniors do - anything to be different I guess.

I have never put jewels on my lashes either but I like those!
And I LOVE these pictures! I bet she is freaking out. I think you rocked this session!

I think you did great work here!!!! Eyelashes and all LOL :mrgreen:

Only thing, On #3 maybe crop a little from the top to get rid of the cracked plaster? Maybe about 2 " from the top of her head.. ( like you did in #4?) just scroll up on the pic until it's gone to see what I mean and I think you will agree.

Other then that one minor thing great job!!

They certainly didn't look like that when I graduated. :lol:

You did very nice work. #2 and 7 are my favorites, but would like a slightly tighter crop on #7.

She is a very lovely girl. I have never heard of jewels on the eyelashes, but whatever floats her boat. LOL.

A couple of minor crits...Im not crazy about the crop in #3, and the angle in #4 makes her nose look a little too big. My favorites are #2, #5, and #7.

Overall, you did a fantastic job. Well done!

NJ

Great shots! Although I'd have to seriously question her decision to wear the eyelash jewels! :lol:

I had a girl hold her snakes during a session. Not for everyone but she wanted them in the pic so they meant something to her. Senior pictures are a way of expressing who you were at that milestone in your life. If she's the rhinestone type then she should go for it! :)
I think I know what they mean abou tthe crop in three but I likethe cracked plaster. I wonder though if you could crop it a different way to include the plaster but also add more spcae around her?
Ad about the nose in 4. If thats how her nose looks when you see her then I would leave it put if its really the angle and you think she wont like t because it makes her nose lok larger, I would play with the WONDERFUL liquify tool. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back