Recent shots from senior session- C & C always appreciated!

I Aree that these are good. I like them all, but I feel that they could have been made better by getting the flash off camera and more to one side or the other.

IMG_7986RTBW.jpg

if you could crop this one with just the door and her in the picture it would be excellent

I think you did great work here!!!! Eyelashes and all LOL :mrgreen:

Only thing, On #3 maybe crop a little from the top to get rid of the cracked plaster? Maybe about 2 " from the top of her head.. ( like you did in #4?) just scroll up on the pic until it's gone to see what I mean and I think you will agree.

Other then that one minor thing great job!!

I do agree! Thanks for the kind words and suggestion :)

They certainly didn't look like that when I graduated. :lol:

You did very nice work. #2 and 7 are my favorites, but would like a slightly tighter crop on #7.

Thanks! I see it also :) I agree my photos weren't like that either and I"m 25!

She is a very lovely girl. I have never heard of jewels on the eyelashes, but whatever floats her boat. LOL.

A couple of minor crits...Im not crazy about the crop in #3, and the angle in #4 makes her nose look a little too big. My favorites are #2, #5, and #7.

Overall, you did a fantastic job. Well done!

NJ

Thanks very much NJ!

Great shots! Although I'd have to seriously question her decision to wear the eyelash jewels! :lol:

Haha I agree! :)

I really like the one with her in the doorway, but I agree those jewels are crazy...

Seems everyone feels the same way about the jewels! What can I say?

I had a girl hold her snakes during a session. Not for everyone but she wanted them in the pic so they meant something to her. Senior pictures are a way of expressing who you were at that milestone in your life. If she's the rhinestone type then she should go for it! :)
I think I know what they mean abou tthe crop in three but I likethe cracked plaster. I wonder though if you could crop it a different way to include the plaster but also add more spcae around her?
Ad about the nose in 4. If thats how her nose looks when you see her then I would leave it put if its really the angle and you think she wont like t because it makes her nose lok larger, I would play with the WONDERFUL liquify tool. :)

Thanks for the suggestions! I kind of liked the plaster in 3, but it does look better with a tighter crop - I guess I'll have to play more with it in addition to 4 with her nose :sexywink:

I Aree that these are good. I like them all, but I feel that they could have been made better by getting the flash off camera and more to one side or the other.

Noticed and taken! :)

like this

IMG_7986RTBW.jpg

Love it!

Thanks all for your generous comments! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back