What's new

Recent shots with new camera.

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope I'm not posting too many shots here. C&C is welcome. I am having a lot of fun learning how to use an slr. not quite comfortable with it yet, (still miss my G9 :lol:,) but it's growing on me.

bbbb1.jpg

cccc1.jpg

aaaa.jpg

dddd1.jpg

eeee.jpg

ffff.jpg
 
post pics? lol and attach it 2 ur post?
 
i really enjoy the effect of the wind in the first one. and i find the B&W just works=)

thanks for sharing!
 
I like the second one, but I wish the chairs were at the right side of the frame, to me it looks a bit 'off' with them facing out of the frame like they are.
 
#1 is nice! If it were me, I'd like to see the subject moved a bit more to the left.
 
I like the cigarette & hand.
 
i love 2, nice work!
 
They really give a film vibe off to me. I really like them! The colors are very subtle but thats a good thing.
 
Thanks for the advice and comments folks! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom