What's new

recent street photos

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought I'd post these. I don't do street photos very often, primarily b/c I live in a small town and there is little street action to shoot. This is also not meant to be a pro or anti war statement either. These ladies set up on a busy intersection every Friday to protest and I happened to have the camera w/ me. There's another shot taken earlier in the year of the whole group. The last one is just another happenstance where there was horse/buggy cab waiting at the Martha Washington Inn for fares as I was getting out of the car to take snaps of the protesters.

Peace2.jpg


Peace.jpg


Protest.jpg


MWI.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom