J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 17, 2008 #1 Truffle Shuffle! The school where Kindergarten Cop was filmed: Downtown Astoria: Lazy: Itchy!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,854 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I love the Oregon Coast... Thanks for sharing.
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 where we had lunch: a boat: what a mess: some more boats: go fly a kite: our last stop:
Lacey Anne TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 709 Reaction score 0 Location WA state Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2008 #4 Isn't that just the best place to shoot? I live about an hour and a half from there. We'll be there on Saturday.
Isn't that just the best place to shoot? I live about an hour and a half from there. We'll be there on Saturday.
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Lacey Anne said: Isn't that just the best place to shoot? I live about an hour and a half from there. We'll be there on Saturday. Click to expand... was an awesome and welcomed change for a desert dweller like me. I did miss having a sky though.
Lacey Anne said: Isn't that just the best place to shoot? I live about an hour and a half from there. We'll be there on Saturday. Click to expand... was an awesome and welcomed change for a desert dweller like me. I did miss having a sky though.
dry3210 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 546 Reaction score 6 Location Hatboro, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2008 #6 Is that where the Goonies was filmed?!
E Evo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Location PDX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2008 #7 dry3210 said: Is that where the Goonies was filmed?! Click to expand... Yes it is. "The ring two" was also filmed there. Great shots by the way. I am about an hour from the coast. Might have to make a weekend trip.
dry3210 said: Is that where the Goonies was filmed?! Click to expand... Yes it is. "The ring two" was also filmed there. Great shots by the way. I am about an hour from the coast. Might have to make a weekend trip.
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 dry3210 said: Is that where the Goonies was filmed?! Click to expand... it is, and that is the house featured in the Goonies movie. I made my girlfriend do the truffle shuffle in front of it. she hates me.
dry3210 said: Is that where the Goonies was filmed?! Click to expand... it is, and that is the house featured in the Goonies movie. I made my girlfriend do the truffle shuffle in front of it. she hates me.