Recently pics, feel free to crushed them :)

Following your advice:

2525177825_87ab872094_b.jpg

2525866618_9640a5affa_b.jpg

2525878394_ed3d2a3913_b.jpg

2525047107_7d9de69a75_b.jpg

2525867470_c89ef0119f_b.jpg

And one color shot:

2499226823_dce80bb1c5_b.jpg

They were more than five, please give as much feedback as possible.

One again, thanks in advance.

I love the perspective and lines on #3, unusual viewpoint. #5 i like as well, initially drawn to you in the background (i'm assuming its you) then to you at the foreground with the eyes! they just pop out... The last one, i like the simple use of colour but i would have preferred focus on the water rather than just.. anywhere!

I love the subject in #1, but perhaps a somewhat tighter crop to remove the people on the left. I see you approve of others editing your photos so i hope not to offend anyone with this.

2525177825_87ab872094_b.jpg

I actually think it looked better with the people. My favorite is number 1, it has a beautiful perspective.

I'm glad you like them, about the first one and the crop, don't worry I don't have any problem with the editing :) Maybe I could make the part with the people darker with the gimp, because yes, they're indeed a distraction.

The water drops pic, I tried too, but it was hard to judge the depth of field with the viewfinder, and I couldn't check the picture right until I was home because the sun didn't allow me to see the screen correctly, but yes, you're right I focus the wrong part haha.

Thanks again for your help.

I like the cropped version of the picture of the child, much better..
Out of them all I really liked the close up of the person smoking the cigarette (I do not like the other smoking one because it looks too put on & OTT) I can't remember without going back if perhaps it was the same picture cropped in or a completely different close up..
I scrolled down and saw you didn't choose to add that one to your 5.. lol...

La primera foto es interesante pero la prefería mas si había del frente. También no tiene suficiente detalle en las sombras. Deberías trabajar mas en su conversión a blanco y negro.

Me gusta al numero 2 mucho. Tiene mucha agudeza, pero necesita mas en los puntos culminantes.

No me gustan muchos a los 3, 4 y 5. Sí, son extractos pero he visto estos temas muchas veces.

Me gusta la foto final el mejor. Tiene el tema mas interesante y extracto. Me gustan a los colores blandos.

I like the cropped version of the picture of the child, much better..
Out of them all I really liked the close up of the person smoking the cigarette (I do not like the other smoking one because it looks too put on & OTT) I can't remember without going back if perhaps it was the same picture cropped in or a completely different close up..
I scrolled down and saw you didn't choose to add that one to your 5.. lol...

Thanks, and they're 2 completely different close ups.

I like more the non-cropped child, because I believe it's a more balanced shot, in the crop the trash can seems to break the harmony of the shot, which is the important thing actually. Maybe a different crop :/ Or maybe I'm crazy XD

i really like 2 and 3...... and for the record, the one with the crop is better, or black out the ppl on the left....

La primera foto es interesante pero la prefería mas si había del frente. También no tiene suficiente detalle en las sombras. Deberías trabajar mas en su conversión a blanco y negro.

Es directo de la calidad JPEG de mi Sony A200, tomada en blanco y negro, no es convertida de color a blanco y negro.

Me gusta al numero 2 mucho. Tiene mucha agudeza, pero necesita mas en los puntos culminantes.

Esta opinión me parece interesante, podrías extenderla un poco más. A tu parecer, qué me falló? Quizás necesitaba más profundidad de campo, no?

No me gustan muchos a los 3, 4 y 5. Sí, son extractos pero he visto estos temas muchas veces.

La 3 a mí personalmente me gusta mucho, sin embargo entiendo tu razón para no ser fanático de las 4 y 5, en realidad las tomé por echar relajo en la cocina y baño de mi casa, cuando encontré un flash viejísimo para mi Minolta X-300s que se puede disparar con un botoncito rojo, jajaja.

Me gusta la foto final el mejor. Tiene el tema mas interesante y extracto. Me gustan a los colores blandos.

Gracias, me alegra que te haya gustado, personalmente los tonos naranjas me encantan.

De nuevo gracias por los comentarios.

PD: La palabra que creo buscabas era Abstracto en vez de Extracto, sin embargo, te felicito tienes un buen español totalmente comprensible.

i like #2 and 3 too - and the suggested crop goes right into the rule of thirds so that's what helps.

True. You all are right, it needs a crop, plus there a feet there too, I didn't think of the rule of thirds (which I knew), usually I only take it on count on landscapes.

I'll try to make a good crop when I get home.

Thanks again.

PD: La palabra que creo buscabas era Abstracto en vez de Extracto, sin embargo, te felicito tienes un buen español totalmente comprensible.

Gracias. Pensaba que la palabra era abstracto pero no estaba seguro. Pues, consulte un diccionario pero me dijo que la palabra era extracto.

Deberias tomar en RAW siempre si puedes, y convertir luego a blanco y negro. El JPEG es un formato comprimido; entonces tiene menos detalle que RAW.

En el numero 2, la foto tiene suficiente detalle en las sombras y el medio, pero no pienso que hay suficiente variación en los puntos culminantes. Son grises y planos. No hay bastante espacio abierto para esquivar y quemar (dodge and burn?) suficientemente. Pero hay otras técnicas. Puedo aconsejar mas sobre el proceso dependiendo de su programa. Usas Photoshop?

Lo siento que mi español esta oxidado. Y también no puedo hacer muchos acentos en las letras.

Most reactions

Back