chantal7
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 583
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Canada, Sk
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm glad you like them, about the first one and the crop, don't worry I don't have any problem with the editingMaybe I could make the part with the people darker with the gimp, because yes, they're indeed a distraction.
The water drops pic, I tried too, but it was hard to judge the depth of field with the viewfinder, and I couldn't check the picture right until I was home because the sun didn't allow me to see the screen correctly, but yes, you're right I focus the wrong part haha.
Thanks again for your help.
I don't know if it's just me, but I never really noticed the people in the background till someone mentioned it