Recommend...

danisat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Which camera can you recomend to photos with artificial lights...inside room...compact camera

Fujifilm X100F

Which camera can you recomend to photos with artificial lights...inside room...compact camera

I wanted a small camera as to not distract or cause a lot of attention when I took Photos at the Cleveland Art Museum under artificial and dim lighting this winter. I was worried how to get some good shot with no flash. I took an old point and shoot Sony DSC-S40 that fits in my shirt pocket and got these images.
Here are the pics Cleveland Museum of Art - Denny Noll
Minimal post processing. Sony cameras and the Ziess lenses are amazing.

Last edited:

I wanted a small camera as to not distract or cause a lot of attention when I took Photos at the Cleveland Art Museum under artificial and dim lighting this winter. I was worried how to get some good shot with no flash. I took an old point and shoot Sony DSC-S40 that fits in my shirt pocket and got these images.
Ok !
But what happens when you have people ...movement...?

Ok !
But what happens when you have people ...movement...?

Sorry, no clue, newbie.

Most reactions

Back