What's new

Recommendations for Umbrella Kit

clockwurk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. Im looking for an umbrella kit to use for an sb-800 /sb-900. This would be my first attempt at this, and unfortunately I do not know any one that has one that I can test out, to figure which I like best.

I found these. I don't know if the are any good but I'm assuming the Lastonite is better because of the price ( $380 for 2 ). The Inerfit is only $170 for 2 which would be great because I'm on a budget but I would rather buy something more expensive if the cheaper counterpart will only give me headaches.

Any recommendations are welcome and thank you in advance.

Lastolite | All-In-One Umbrella Kit - 34" (80cm) | LL

Interfit | STR120 Twin Umbrella Kit | STR120 | B&H Photo Video
 
Thanks for the recommendation. I will definitely look into that one. One one else?
 
Here's mine. I bought it all individually.

Umbrella

Adapter

Lightstand

The lightstand is actually 7.5' not 6.5' and with the adapter it is bigger than that but if you can afford it go for a 10' stand. It just gives you more options. GL
TJ
 
Thank you all for the advice :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom