What's new

red and gray

The sticker is just another element in the frame for me. It neither adds nor detracts, it just is. I really like what you've captured Ken. The colors and lines work really well together. The edited version to tone down the luminance of the sticker is much better IMO.
 
I know, Sparky, but I seem to have convinced myself that it actually does something there, as an intersection between different areas perhaps. Well, maybe I'll try yet another version ...

Thanks for your comments, Jessica.
 
You could remove the sticker itself, but leave the ghost of it in the paint. After all, 1/3 of it is already gone.
 
You could remove the sticker itself, but leave the ghost of it in the paint. After all, 1/3 of it is already gone.

I'll think about it tomorrow when I'm less tired. Thanks for suggesting it.

Thanks to you too, Kundalini.
 
I tried something like what Bitter suggested on it and I like it. You should give it a try tomorrow, or let me post it just to see what you think.
 
I tried something like what Bitter suggested on it and I like it. You should give it a try tomorrow, or let me post it just to see what you think.

Go ahead and post it - I'm curious now!
 
wood050611p2a.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom