What's new

Red Arrows

Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
61
Location
Stratford Upon Avon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently went to an air show and whilst its not really my thing I took a few photos of the Red Arrows a UK based Air Force display unit. I hope you enjoy them...

$arrows3.webp

$arrow2.webp

$arrows1.webp
 
The Red Arrows are so very, very good. Look at the second shot, absolutely perfect alignment in every direction. They may not be your "Thing" but they are certainly something you can be proud of.
 
Not a huge fan of air shows. Since hubby was a fighter pilot I was constantly overloaded with jet crap on a daily basis. That second photo is perfect though. Good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom