Red Backed Hawk

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is yet another bird that was rescued from being smuggled across europe to be a pet! just what is it with these people?

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Red Backed Hawk

Beautiful beast.

I'm amazed and sickened at the queries I have seen on my web site over the last ten years by people looking for exotic wildlife to keep for pets. Yep, amazed and sickened is the most polite way of describing it.

and we're supposed to be the intellegent ones!

funny thing about this bird is that the conservancy doesnt know the sex of it. they are waiting to if it lays an egg

Very nice who his/her eye catches the light! This is a special effect you captured here that I like a lot about this particular photo!

Nice capture. There's something about the way its holding its head and wings that looks so regal.

many thanks guys n gals

LaFoto said:
Very nice who his/her eye catches the light! This is a special effect you captured here that I like a lot about this particular photo!

To be honest it was pure luck

he/she/it is beautiful... i like the comp on this one, great capture. :thumbup:

maybe it's just this monitor, but this one seems a touch flat compared to most of your shots... usually they really pop. i tried to check out the high-res and it said "no such photograph!"... :(

JTHphoto said:
he/she/it is beautiful... i like the comp on this one, great capture. :thumbup:

maybe it's just this monitor, but this one seems a touch flat compared to most of your shots... usually they really pop. i tried to check out the high-res and it said "no such photograph!"... :(

Link fixed

but your right about the colours, it was almost the end of the day and the light was getting a bit on the low side

Most reactions

Back