Red Bull Snowscrapers C&C

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was awsome today bu tmy toes were freezing so I left at about 6 pm...and watching it live now :p here are three and the rest in this set: Red Bull Snowscrapers - a set on Flickr

3257227788_535931d4d5_o.jpg

3256397821_fdbb0d4009_o.jpg

3257228366_da10c64c4d_o.jpg

...the last one is not as good as I would want it to be. Do you think these are magazine worthy?

They are pretty cool, but I dont think any are magazine worthy as they arent really captivating. It was a pretty sick event though, I saw a good hour on TV.

thanks...but remember to check the whole set on Flickr

thanks...but remember to check the whole set on Flickr

Yeah I was just looking at them. Pretty nice shots. I have to agree that there are issues with them the biggest of which was just plain ol not enough reach with your lens. The shots of the guys in the sky the guys are under exposed. Its tough when the sky is so bright and most of the guys have on black or dark gear.

Yea I know...and it was freezing, did I say that? lol

I wish you were able to get the city as a backdrop on some of these. But that was impossible with where you were standing. Oh well... great pics!

I oculdn't get the city b/c when I wanted to go close to the water where I would get the city they told me to get out. damn security

The first one with the background helps capture the height and that makes it really dynamic!

btw it was really hard to find a good position. I was ankle deep in snow whenever I stood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back