Red-eyed Vireo and plovers

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had never seen a Red-eyed Vireo(or even heard of one) until this morning. I saw some leaves moving around and I paused for a second to see what was there and this cute little bird popped out. I think it is pretty cool looking.. I also have spent some time laying on the beach... comments welcome...

Red Eyed Vireo by krisinct, on Flickr

2 Semipalmated Plover

Semipalmated Plover by krisinct, on Flickr

3 Semipalmated Snadpiper - Standing out in a crowd :)

Semipalmated Sandpiper standing out by krisinct, on Flickr

4 Semipalmated Plover ... Talk about a thin DOF...

Semipalmated Sandpiper on beach by krisinct, on Flickr

Kris I have never hear of or seen a Red-eyed Vireo either. Thanks for sharing. I really like how you can see the thin DOF in the last three. The title for number 3 is perfect too! That is what I thought before I read the title. :)

Beautiful photography ! Always great to see a new Bird .

Kris I have never hear of or seen a Red-eyed Vireo either. Thanks for sharing. I really like how you can see the thin DOF in the last three. The title for number 3 is perfect too! That is what I thought before I read the title. :)

Beautiful photography ! Always great to see a new Bird .
Thank you kindly :) Apparently Red-eyed vireos are super common, but they aren't seen too often... They are really small, I thought it was some kind of warbler, luckily a friend knew what it was...

CC, nice Red-eyed Vireo - not one I will ever see in my neck of the woods - wait, there are no woods here on the bald prairie - duh! :mrgreen:

The shore birds are great - that first one is a wall hanger for sure.

WesternGuy

Lovely shots! Great use of DOF on the 'pipers!

Most reactions

Back