Red Sails

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You'll have more chances of getting any feedback if you put your image here instead of linking to it.

Myself, I'll refrain from giving an opinion on the image 'cause I couldn't care less about selective colouring.

Myself, I'll refrain from giving an opinion on the image 'cause I couldn't care less about selective colouring.

:) that statement of a lack of opinion really kind of gave your opinion.

Personally I think the red sails detract from the image, I am just not sure why that would be the spot in the image I would want to direct the viewers eye too.

thank you for your opinion, now i'm waiting for other comments/advices. ;)

the red makes me "search" the image, don't like that.

I like selective colouring in certain images. It suits some images a lot better than others.
Keep this image b/w as it would work far better, but don't let this put you off selective colouring.

I like selective colouring in certain images. It suits some images a lot better than others.
Keep this image b/w as it would work far better, but don't let this put you off selective colouring.

It's kind of like HDR's, there are a few scenarios where it works and can be used. Most of the time though, you should steer clear :lol:

thank you for your suggestions, i'll keep them in mind! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back