Saw two Red-Shouldered Hawks this morning

a young adult

p254429933-5.jpg

p60437682-6.jpg

p22135632-5.jpg

And a juvenile

p173466406-5.jpg

p68006964-5.jpg

Very nice!! I always see some nice red hawks driving down the road and my fiancé always rolls her eyes as I'm hanging out the window trying to get a better view lol.

Very nice!! I always see some nice red hawks driving down the road and my fiancé always rolls her eyes as I'm hanging out the window trying to get a better view lol.

I see nothing wrong with that... now if you were hanging out the window looking at red-heads in high heals... that would be a problem. :aiwebs_016:

When you start driving along and naming every bird you see then she can roll her eyes because now she's sitting next to a bird nerd. I outta know because I do it all the time.

I see nothing wrong with that... now if you were hanging out the window looking at red-heads in high heals... that would be a problem. :aiwebs_016:

When you start driving along and naming every bird you see then she can roll her eyes because now she's sitting next to a bird nerd. I outta know because I do it all the time.

Now thats funny! That actually happened the other day.

She called me a Bird nerd and I was like I am not a Nerd, I'm just a Birder and she was like whatttttt hahaha

Excellent! I particularly like the 1st.

Those are some wonderful photos!

Another beautiful set :icon_thumright:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back