Red Zone

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
760-cj0654.jpg

Whoa! What a gorgeous shot! Nice exposure, the tree limb in the upper right really adds even more interest to the shot, and I love the little windswept trees in the upper left.

Oooooo... I like. The lines on the bottom left lead you into the shot. The red color (I'm assuming is a layer you added?) is a nice add to the shot. Great dramatic clouds!

Those lines make me feel like I'm traveling very fast...like on a rocket powered unicycle.

Whoa! What a gorgeous shot! Nice exposure, the tree limb in the upper right really adds even more interest to the shot, and I love the little windswept trees in the upper left.

Thanks. I really had some fun at this location.

Oooooo... I like. The lines on the bottom left lead you into the shot. The red color (I'm assuming is a layer you added?) is a nice add to the shot. Great dramatic clouds!

Thank you. Nothing added. just one tripped out location.

Those lines make me feel like I'm traveling very fast...like on a rocket powered unicycle.

Cool. This and a couple other shots I tried to blast right into the picture instead of the usual up and to the right or left.

... wait, I'm visualizing me on a rocket-powered unicycle... I'm holding on to the seat with the tip of my fingers,... spinning around like an errant bottle rocket. Shredded flannel shirt.. burnt, burnt what is that anyway? Oh my, it's burnt Abraxas stuff!

:)

Amazing.

Abraxas, I rarely post in your threads, but I often admire your work. Thank you for contributing so much to the forum in terms of images as well as advice and thoughtful discussion.

Groovy man.

My only wish woulbe be that there was some more tonal (??) (can't really say color) variation in the clouds.

Got some questions for ya. PM okay?

Amazing.

Abraxas, I rarely post in your threads, but I often admire your work. Thank you for contributing so much to the forum in terms of images as well as advice and thoughtful discussion.

Thank you Stella. What a nice thing to say. I really appreciate that.

My best to you.

Groovy man.

My only wish woulbe be that there was some more tonal (??) (can't really say color) variation in the clouds.

I'm hep. That's cool.

I was more into processing the geology I blew right by the clouds. I got a jillion more of these to play with, I'll try some stuff with the sky.

I like the image. The tag-line signature is another story... Scary stuff man...

Amazing stuff. You know I'm a huge fan of yours, and this is no exception. This is the first color photo I've seen by you, and although I don't know how to describe it, I assure you my thoughts are positive. :)

The sky looks so pale in comparison. Is that part black and white, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? They do that a lot :)

Amazing stuff. You know I'm a huge fan of yours, and this is no exception. This is the first color photo I've seen by you, and although I don't know how to describe it, I assure you my thoughts are positive. :)

Thanks &

First color?- You're kidding right? Click my used id and threads started by and check out the shots in landscape.

The sky looks so pale in comparison. Is that part black and white, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? They do that a lot :)

Gray day in an amazing place.

Thanks &

First color?- You're kidding right? Click my used id and threads started by and check out the shots in landscape.

Gray day in an amazing place.

Not kidding. I never thought to go look at all the threads you've started! I've only seen what you've posted in the last 6 weeks or so. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back