Red Zone

Not kidding. I never thought to go look at all the threads you've started! I've only seen what you've posted in the last 6 weeks or so. :)

The B&W are the photos I take to relax from the landscape photos I take to relax from the documentation photos I take to relax from the work photos I take.

How cool tho. Check 'em out. Bump up any you like, grab a Kool-aid and let's rap.

:)

How cool tho. Check 'em out. Bump up any you like, grab a Kool-aid and let's rap.

:)

Just don't drink the Grape Kool-Aid! :mrgreen:

Gorgeous shot Abraxas. The lines in the earth and the drama in the sky are a great combination. Thank you for sharing.

Just don't drink the Grape Kool-Aid! :mrgreen:

Kool- thank you for your concern! I'll be ok though, ever since I learned a little trick from the Dread Pirate Roberts on the Princess Bride, I've built up an immunity by drinking just a little bit of grape Kool-aid everyday, increasing the dosage everyday until I can now drink a full goblet in the face of ....

Oh-oh, you probably meant Sr. Hound. er,... a little embarrassed here. :p

Gorgeous shot Abraxas. The lines in the earth and the drama in the sky are a great combination. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you :)

Those lines sucked me into my monitor. Its kind of weird in here.

And the echo is off putting.

Those lines sucked me into my monitor. Its kind of weird in here.

And the echo is off putting.

Taptaptap,...

You see me looking in?- Am I sdarwkcab?

!uoY knahT :)

All I can add is "indescribable beauty and detail". Lovely, man, just lovely...:hail::hail:

Thanks!
Trying to think like- Everyday I give it my best, and everyday I get better.

Most reactions

Back