Red

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken (Handheld) with Canon Macro FD 100mm on Canon EF, ASA 800 (uncropped full frame)

000004_011_F800_8_09_1_2_3_4_5.jpg

Bigger here

That's sick man, great shot!

I see some grain though... (relax, it's a joke!)

no, blue... aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

j/k

AWESOME shot.

Thanky you, truth be told this is the lesser of the two I took, the other one is slightly sharper but due to my lack of time and dislike of CS3's cloning process I discontinued processing the otherdue to dust, hair and two scratches across the entire length of the frame in the scan.

Thanky you, truth be told this is the lesser of the two I took, the other one is slightly sharper but due to my lack of time and dislike of CS3's cloning process I discontinued processing the otherdue to dust, hair and two scratches across the entire length of the frame in the scan.

you know I hear tell that digital cameras don't have that problem.

;)

you know I hear tell that digital cameras don't have that problem.

;)

Nope....just dead pixels and dust that effect every shot

;)

I tihnk if you got the stamens - or whatever you call them - it would be even better - but great shot, with the outside petals in focus. Cool.

I tihnk if you got the stamens - or whatever you call them - it would be even better - but great shot, with the outside petals in focus. Cool.

I agree with you on that, but with a macro lens in hand some sacrifices have to be made....and they are usually found in the DoF department :mrgreen:

Thanks

I agree with you on that, but with a macro lens in hand some sacrifices have to be made....and they are usually found in the DoF department :mrgreen:

Thanks
:lmao:

Beautiful!!!!

Most reactions

Back