Redneck Bride

Phenomenal photos. The bride is absolutely stunning. I get the feeling that she's the life of the party, not to mention that she's "my kind" of beautiful. Does she have a sister? :lol:

I looked at your zenfolio gallery to confirm a suspicion as well, and I KNEW there would be wedding pictures with the dogs!! Can't forget them!!

Great work.

definately a very beautiful woman, and amazing shots.

I just got on this forum but I already love your photos !

definately a very beautiful woman, and amazing shots.

I just got on this forum but I already love your photos !

Aww, thanks! It is always a learning process. I shot my first "shoot" in March 2008 of my friend's baby in the hospital and several months later started doing freebies for my friends. I am really starting to get my style down and working with my client/model to get their personalities in the photos.

I still read, experiment and learn each day. I love, live and breathe photography. Unfortunately, there is still the dreaded day job ;)

A couple more candids I processed:
13. (I told you she had a beer between shots)
p432284479-4.jpg

14. the mean photographer took her beer... LOL
p229659317-4.jpg

15. Random turkey feathers we found...
p491456228-4.jpg

16. don't mess with her!
p100037247-4.jpg

17. what a mess...
p217067623-4.jpg

Great pics. I like them all, they are very well done. A+ from me.

2 and 10 are your strongest imho. a little heavy on the vignette on some. overall- very good! your work has come a long way!

I really like your sepia images and number 10. In your second post I love #17. Such a natural, candid moment. I would have really liked #11 but the pose didn't strike me as right. Her hand holding her dress looks awkward and the placement of it probably could have been put somewhere else.

I really like your sepia images and number 10. In your second post I love #17. Such a natural, candid moment. I would have really liked #11 but the pose didn't strike me as right. Her hand holding her dress looks awkward and the placement of it probably could have been put somewhere else.

Yea, I can see that. She was a little awkward at times since she is right handed and I kept wanting her to hold her flowers in her left hand to show her ring more. Did I mention we were drinking?? LOL

Amazing work! I like your style! Gives me a few ideas for a wedding shoot I have this Saturday! Thanks...

Thank you :) We had a blast. It helps they were friends to have them very comfortable and candid, but I still wanted their shots to be professional, no matter how casual.

Well, I WAS going to crack on you for tagging this gal a rendneck, because nothing in the first set give me that impression. Country girl definitely, redneck?

then i saw the second set.....

as jeff f. would say: "If your wedding pictures include a beer coozie..."

Nice work!
Jerry

Well, I WAS going to crack on you for tagging this gal a rendneck, because nothing in the first set give me that impression. Country girl definitely, redneck?

then i saw the second set.....

as jeff f. would say: "If your wedding pictures include a beer coozie..."

Nice work!
Jerry

LOL, you should have seen the wedding itself! There would have been no question. Their friend walking her down the "aisle" had a beer in his hand! I was taking pictures and I had to say, "PHIL, PUT DOWN THE BEER!"

The title was pretty much in jest though. They are good friends of mine and I told them I was going to label the thread that :)

The wedding vowes, etc. were perfectly serious, and really sweet.... it was just getting to that part. LOL

Love the natural.... Keep thinking that way.

People love where, what and when. Just remember be the environment and be part of the moment.

GREAT JOB!!

Beautiful pictures, all of them... and beautiful bride as well. Bravo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back