Redpolls with the new Nikon 200-500mm

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
donkondra.weebly.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It arrived yesterday and although it was fully overcast and mid-afternoon I had to take a few shots :)

Full frames...

1%20redpoll%20web_zpsbsxtv94d.jpg

4%20redpoll%20web_zpsq30wtlsj.jpg

2%20redpoll%20web_zpsnuftsz74.jpg

3%20redpoll%20web_zpsdzewsvrc.jpg

Cheers, Don

Lovely shots. How are you finding this lens for IQ at the long end at normal birding distances? Been interested in it myself for a while now. Decent focal range and the VR is of particular interest to me.

Very nice! Looks like you're going to be happy with that lens.

These do look good. So far, this new Nikkor is looking like a pretty good value for a tele-zoom.

I love mine and find it sharp at all focal lengths and no softness at any point. The pics above are further testament to this lens's quality.

yep, every one shooting with this lens on here seems to be getting great photos with it. i kind of wish i would have got this and saved some money and got a lighter lens. i am quite happy with the IQ on my sigma but carrying around about 8 or 9 lbs of camera and lens is not always fun.

Fantastic shots!

yep, every one shooting with this lens on here seems to be getting great photos with it. i kind of wish i would have got this and saved some money and got a lighter lens. i am quite happy with the IQ on my sigma but carrying around about 8 or 9 lbs of camera and lens is not always fun.
Sell the Hubble and the Hubble II

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

only have one hubble lol..

Great set, I'm already starting to save for that lens, and I don't even have a Nikon yet-lol

Last edited:

only have one hubble lol..
Oops, should have said, buy Hubble II

Most reactions

New Topics

Back