Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

01221118 by J E, on Flickr

01221116 by J E, on Flickr

Fuji Pro 160S, loaded backwards...

On the second one, the 'border' is the edge of the frame ... I know it's a little uneven. I can't decide if I want to even it out, or just crop it off...

This was my first time 'redscaling' Fuji 160S - I'm pleased with how it came out. The only other redscale I've shot was Lomo film, which is not 'good' film. I wanted to give it a try on one of my favorites - Fuji Pro 160S.

I like the graphical nature of the first image. Second one....ehhh...not nearly so pleasing.

Yeah, I loved the way the first one came out. I don't really know what happened there... There is no reason for the bottom half of the frame to look like that - it should look just like the top half. The only thing I can figure out is maybe something happened to it during development, or when I was respooling the film... The background was a plain white wall, with no obstructions between it and the guitar.

Just a lucky accident, I guess. I'm not complaining. :lol:

The second one, I know what you mean... I have a bunch of shots just like that... I guess it's basically my 'finish off the roll' shot.

Interesting shots. I like the second one over the first.

Most reactions

Back