What's new

Redwood Grove

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Redwood Grove by TogaLive, on Flickr


Was messing around with the 70-200 in our local Arboretum. Not at all my normal style, but I liked it for one reason or another.


As always, love to hear your thoughts.


Toga
 
Doesn't work for me.
 
I dig it, has a groovy tie-dye vibe to it. :)

This kind of image works better in a series, IMO. Like if you had several other shots with varying degrees of realism and abstraction.

Did you zoom in/out to get the effect?
 
Thanks Rick and Jenko, CC is always appreciated regardless, positive or negative.

I see what you mean about it probably working better in a set. Truth is, this is the first time I've ever tried a shot like this. It was windy out, and I had ran out of nearby macro subjects. You guessed it, set to 1/4sec and zoomed in with the 70-200 in IS mode 2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom