What's new

Reflecting on a library

joyride

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Kalamazoo public library is one of the most interesting buildings in the city. Its got some awsome surfaces on it. I need to go back for a shot that didnt quite work out for me. The clouds were being stubborn!
library_front.jpg

again I ran into the problem of blown out skies on the right....Anyone have suggestions on how to fix/avoid this?
library_reflection.jpg
 
That first shot has great composition, and with a touch of post processing to lighten the building surface and darken the reflected blue, this could be one very grand photo. :)
 
I love that first one, great composition, it almost looks like it is a sky projector screen.
 
i also like the first shot, very cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom