gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All in a day's work! First, there was the Cleveland Public Library (I shared a dozen photos from there the other day). Then, there was the Cleveland Arcade, City Hall, the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument and the old Cleveland Trust Company Building. And, I still have photographs from two cathedrals to process. That's a lot of photographs captured in less than 24 hours (probably 100 keepers).

Here are a few from the sites other than the library and cathedrals:

1- Cleveland Arcade...this site is thought to be the first indoor shopping center in the country (opened in 1890). It was called Cleveland's Crystal Palace.
p3542268081-5.jpg

2- While visiting the cathedral, a man recommended that I check out the local grocery store (Heinen's Grocery Store). When I asked why, he said that I might enjoy photographing the ceiling. Apparently, Heinen's moved into the old Cleveland Trust Company Building--a historic building that was closed for more than 30 years. To my surprise, nobody said a thing as I laid in the middle of the floor with my tripod to capture this image of the ceiling!
p3542268078-5.jpg

3- City Hall was also quite stunning. It was challenging capturing these images without people in the frame. As the venues became larger (see Arcade photo #1) it becomes increasingly more challenging!
p3542268080-5.jpg

4- City Hall pillars
p3542268083-5.jpg

5- Interior of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument
p3542268131-5.jpg

6- City Hall mural
p3542268123-5.jpg

7- Arcade
p3542268079-5.jpg

8- City Hall clock
p3542268127-5.jpg

Thanks again for looking...next up, a couple of Cleveland churches!

Glenn

Very nice, very clean, very good processing. Your typical high level of craftsmanship shows through in these as well as in those other photos of the library.

Masterful as usual. You even made Cleveland look good.

Joe

Most reactions

Back