Reflecting on my reflection.

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this today. I didn't really pay much attention to it other than I was walking by and said to myself, "d'ers ma reflection, gunna snap it" and went on with my walk. A little while ago I opened it up and found how each pane of glass rendered the reflection differently. The glass is double paned so there's a nice doubling going on (not so great for self portrait but whatever) and the combination of the barely visible blinds and the imperfections in the glass made for some great distortions. For whatever reason these were less evident or at least not as nifty looking when I sharpened it so I left that alone. I just contrasted the **** out of it and back my satchurater down from stun a couple of notches which seemed to help bring them out. How the sky came back two different colors I'm not sure, but all my edits were global so whatever it is beyond me.

017b by bentcountershaft, on Flickr

Neighbors used to say "Some day that boy'll grow up to be outstanding in his field!" And look--there ya'll are--out and about, standing in a field!!!

You've got a little drunk wiggle going on there.
I'd guess the sky is from different angles on the windows.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back