Reflections C&C

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple flower shots I worked on lately. I m looking to see if people find the shots interesting or boring. Any C&C will be great! I will post the shot info. if people really want it then. Thanks
IMG_935600.jpg

IMG_884600.jpg

The first one I like...would like to see that a little backed off, more of the flower in the picture.

I think they're both beautiful - altho I agree that the first one may benefit from being slightly less cropped.

I respectfully disagree. I think they are both great! Love the comp and reflection.

J.:mrgreen:

How did you end up getting such a perfect reflection on these? So many great things can come out of a beautiful reflection!

I like both pictures. The water drops on the roses bring out the flowers a lot more with their sheen. The reflection of the rose on the second picture is a bit dark, so dark that I find myself ignoring it completely and just concentrating on the actual flower itself.

Would love to see the second one in color!

How did you end up getting such a perfect reflection on these? So many great things can come out of a beautiful reflection!

I have a black tray and fill it w/ water to the very top. I control the waves by kicking the table the tray is on. I mostly shoot it outside in the shade. I took a pic. of my set up one time maybe I ll post it if people are interested. ;)

Thanks everyone......I do have the uncropped pictures yet so I ll play w/ using more of the pic. in 1. Thanks for the input!!

2 in color......
IMG_88460.jpg

Hello, I think both are incredible! I like the B&W on 2.

I always thought the B&W of 2 made the water drops look better....:D
But the color is nice too....hard to figure

What makes me love the first more is the angle of the flower. The second one is boring compared to the first because of it being so parallel to the water. Also, my eyes keep wanting to go to the part where the flower touches the water. The second one lacks this also.

Most reactions

Back