What's new

Reflections C&C

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
What makes me love the first more is the angle of the flower. The second one is boring compared to the first because of it being so parallel to the water. Also, my eyes keep wanting to go to the part where the flower touches the water. The second one lacks this also.

I always liked the first one too. It is more interesting. I did try more angles then w/ the red rose but it was starting to die.

Thanks for looking!
 
Wow, you guys take some good shots. I got a lot to learn!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
;)
How did you end up getting such a perfect reflection on these? So many great things can come out of a beautiful reflection!

lol....sorry to laugh Thanks for the comment! I just found it funny you talking about "beautiful reflections" and then I look at your avatar pic. and its 2 guys fighting ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom