What's new

Reflections !

Peter K

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium - Europe
Pentax K20D, Sigma 105mm Macro, pencils and olive-oil :lol:

33mtpcp.jpg
 
Wow! This is a really cool abstract. :thumbup: I love the colors and designs. How did you do it?
 
I agree, that is really amazing. I would have never thought of using pencils in this type of photography. Nice work.
 
This shot made me think for a while trying to understand how you did it, then realized that I had seen this technique used before... only not this creatively. Multiple thumbs up!
 
cool, no first image is better then crop.
 
Very cool concept. I'm guessing that the oil droplets are on a sheet of glass, suspended above the pencils, arrayed in roughly a circle.
 
Very cool concept. I'm guessing that the oil droplets are on a sheet of glass, suspended above the pencils, arrayed in roughly a circle.

That's what I'm thinking too but I 'm not sure why the oil would turn so dark.


But beautiful photo. And I like the first one better.
 
Beautiful, psychedelic, amazing shot. +100 for creativity and thinking!
 
I can only agree with the rest here: really cool shot. And I also like the first one better than the 2nd.
 
I like these last two images more than the first. The colours are so very vibrant. I also like it more when the reflections do not show the item that was used, only colour. I hope that makes sense.
 
I like the last one the best. Very creative
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom