photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2009 #16 Beautiful again! Mind choking up your technique?
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2009 #17 Really beautiful, I've tried this before but never succeeded , The drops always moved around and never got that beautiful round shape!
Really beautiful, I've tried this before but never succeeded , The drops always moved around and never got that beautiful round shape!
P Peter K TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium - Europe Sep 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 I'm guessing that the oil droplets are on a sheet of glass, suspended above the pencils, arrayed in roughly a circle. Click to expand... That's correct :thumbup: :mrgreen:
I'm guessing that the oil droplets are on a sheet of glass, suspended above the pencils, arrayed in roughly a circle. Click to expand... That's correct :thumbup: :mrgreen:
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2009 #19 Man I'm enjoying coming back to this thread, cool images.
Kethaneni TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location South riding,VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2009 #20 I had to think for a couple of minutes to figure out how this might have been taken. Very nice! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I had to think for a couple of minutes to figure out how this might have been taken. Very nice! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: