Reflections

Xavi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a chance to go out and snap some pics today and was hoping I could get some feedback from the community. Feel free to say whatever you like. Any tips/advice you have that will help me improve please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

Shot with Nikon D40x 18-135mm, Aperture Priority

1#
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like#6. that's all i have to say

blitzkrieg69

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
+1

#6 stands out to me for some reason

e36style

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
6 is a beautiful picture

LagunaLab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
#6 is a very good shot.

OP
X

Xavi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thank you so much for the quick replies everyone! I guess the others are not very exciting or have some comp/exp flaws? Here's a few more of the ones I took today.

#8- Same bird here, seems you guys really like this little guy

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

#10- SB

DSC_0075.jpg

Thanks again, best regards

Javier

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Why can't people put into words, what they "like" about an image?

Layspeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
British Columbia, California & Philippines
Photos OK to edit
#1, 2 the colors and exposure look good to me. The composition is better in #6 than #8 because in #8, he's walking out of the frame. I can't decide if #6 has too much dead space in the left/lower side of the frame or not. I kind of like the seaweed or whatever that is in the water. The focus is sharp in most of them, except maybe #7 where it has what looks like motion blur. #3, 4, 9 look tilted to the right a little bit. #9 has nice colors in the sky. I know that's some pretty random C&C but I'm heading out the door.

FORCFED

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
#6. Beautiful picture. Nicely composed! Only suggestion would be a tighter crop.

OP
X

Xavi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
#1, 2 the colors and exposure look good to me. The composition is better in #6 than #8 because in #8, he's walking out of the frame. I can't decide if #6 has too much dead space in the left/lower side of the frame or not. I kind of like the seaweed or whatever that is in the water. The focus is sharp in most of them, except maybe #7 where it has what looks like motion blur. #3, 4, 9 look tilted to the right a little bit. #9 has nice colors in the sky. I know that's some pretty random C&C but I'm heading out the door.

Thanks for your time and C&C Layspeed! I really appreciate it. I also agree that #6 is better than #8. Your right about the tilt on 3,4,9, I'm going to have to go back and straighten those out. I just really wanted to post up the pics and get some feedback and completely overlooked the horizons on those pics.

#6. Beautiful picture. Nicely composed! Only suggestion would be a tighter crop.

Thanks FORCED! I didn't expect everyone to like this one so much but I'm glad the community finds it appealing.

best wishes

Javier

dyyylan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I really like the loose crop of the bird. It's a small bird and cropping it like that makes it look kinda small. It really works for me.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics