Reflections

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this at the zoo the other day. Straight out of the camera... lemme know what you think. Any editing you'd like to do is welcome.

I know it's a bit busy, couldn't really help it. Little girl looking at the cat through the glass.

All C&C good and bad is appreciated :D

may038.jpg

Here is a quick edit I did, I just removed some of the "water" from the glass, I just used the clone stamp and spot healing tools in PS makes it a bit crisper.
may038.jpg

Thanks for the edit. It looks better with some of the stuff cloned out. It is a shame I can't really clone out all those finger print smears on the glass with her reflection being there. Looks better though!

This image is just gorgeous, dont you want to shout at them for not cleaning the window!!!!!! Tried to get rid of stains for you, well some of them, added some contrast and made a darkened border with burn tool simply to keep the eye off the stain and more onto your great lighting. Lovely image.
may038.jpg

Wow thanks I really like this edit... the darkening and increased contrast. Gonna open Gimp and try to mimic what you did... hopefully I'll get a decent result.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back